We have two exciting opportunities for Legal Assistants to join our team. The roles would suit legal graduates or candidates with experience to act as a legal assistant. There may be the opportunity to progress to a trainee solicitor for the right candidate.
One position will be based in the Port Talbot office and the other in Cross hands and will be dealing with all areas of Conveyancing.
About the roles
Assist the team in the entire conveyancing process
Inputting data into the Case Management System and use the Case Management system to produce accurate letters and documents.
Maintain client’s files in accordance with procedures
Updating clients and taking their instructions
Arrange appointments for clients
Respond to incoming mail
Working on your own initiative to undertake the procedural tasks in the conveyancing process.
Keeping up to date with firm systems, policies and procedures
Hours are 8:45am to 5:15pm with an hour for lunch.
One role is based at the Port Talbot Office and the other at the Cross Hands Office
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good spelling and grammar
- Polite and good presentation
- Professional telephone manner
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness and capability to serve client needs and handle client relations at highest level
- Salary £18,525 – £21,500 per annum
- 28 Days holiday (for full time) increasing by one day each year to a maximum of 33 days
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,525.00-£21,500.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
All applications to be submitted via Indeed